diam diam dah hari ke 20 ramadhan rupanya...10 more days to go..so it will be emill's first raya. we have not bought baju raya for emill.my husband n i plan to do so this saturday (i can't wait!!really into shopping). khadeeja was admitted to a hospital for yellow fever (hope u'll get well asap dear) and today i was really busy handling the kitchen works, my son n family....now it's 11.39pm n it's ME TIME...emill dah tidur. tired? yesh...i think everyone feels tired especially those who have a baby for the 1st time..still working on managing time wisely.i have a cousin who has 5 children., the youngest one is 4 months but she manages to run her jual lauk pauk bisnes, buat kuih muih, handling her children who go to school without any problem. yes, i adore her. she's a tough lady who works hard to raise her kids.i'm thankful n grateful as i don't have to work like her to get my needs fulfilled. i feel my life is blessed n i am so grateful that i am being me..there are so many things that make me feel so grateful. syukur alhamdulilah.
i feel grateful because..........
- i have a husband who always tries to fulfill our family's needs
- i owns a mother who talks about do's n dont's
- i gave birth to emill irtzaz who cheers me up n brightens my days
- i have a mom in law who is nice to me
- i have a grandma who helps me to understand the meaning of life
- i get a sister who used to be my penyimpan mohor besar (secrets)
- i have a brother who is supportive (used to encourage me to excel in studies)
- i have a great sis in law who always listen to my celoteh about my friends
- i have ibu-ibu saudara who are really concerned about my life
- i have family in law who accept me n help me a lot......
tak tersenarai rasanya terlalu tak terkira nikmat yang Allah kurniakan to me. i hope my life will always be colorful n bright with these people whom i love so much fullstop