06 September 2009

yes..miracle does happen.

alhamdulilah....this morning (5th sept 09) my sis in law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.im so relieved n glad dat everything went on so well.on 4th she went to see mr doc. the doc said dah buka 1cm n she was expected to admit to hospital on sunday nite .mlm tu she said she wanted to buang air(i guess it was actually the contraction pain).we talked until 2.30am.the next morning (means this morning) she went back to her house (which is near to our mom's house).around 11 my brother called me n said air ketuban dah pecah..they rushed to the hospital..at the hospital sempat lagi my bro mms pic my sis in law dah duk on atas bed waiting for dat moment.around 12 something i called my makteh (who was there with my mom).she said my sis in law dah delivered.semuanya berlaku pantas within 2 hours je.i cried because i was overwhelmed with a great feeling of happiness..walaupun songsang..their baby boleh dilahirkan normal..alhamdulilah.....syukur tak terhingga kepada YANG ESA.




her name is khadeeja irzan binti mohd nazri (sleep tight sayang mak ngah ni). so my mom dah ada sepasang cucu sekarang..

emill tertidur sendiri...pelik n senyap je dia tgk mama dia terkecoh-kecoh ke hulu ke hilir on that morning...i left him for a while with his monyang when visiting my sis in law n our new family member.


luv,

mama

4 comments:

Kakak said...

What a sweet name!
Congratulations to your sis in law...

~Lip~ said...

tq kakak...

mRs aZamTa said...

dah sepasang cucu mak ko ek...yg adiknye bila pulak...;)
lip, hope raya ni kita dapat jumpa ramai2...

MIK'YAL said...

tahniah!!! emill dpt new cousin lah..wewewe..yes miracle did happened eh..walaupun songsang still leh delivered normally :-)

MY BUDDIES

MY STORIES